Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to the Ball Park!

It has been more than three weeks since I posted anything here about the Astros.I was gone for a week, then when I got home the team was in such a funk that it was hard to find anything to post. They lost 20 0f 24 games during the stretch.

I had not been to a game at Minute Maid in six weeks, until Saturday night. And what a game to return to active fandom. The game against the Red Sox ended up with an 11-10 victory for Houston. The stadium was full and the intensity was really high. I believe part of the reason for the energy was the number of Sox fans in attendance.

I was very proud of the 'Stros for not giving up when they went down by two runs late in the game. And I am glad the Houston fans did not leave then, but stayed around to witness the outstanding finish!


Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: