Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bad Fans!

I was at Minute Maid Park last night for the Reds 2-1 defeat of the Astros. I love a low scoring game, so I enjoyed every pitch. I have been a fan of the Houston team since its inception and I can't quite get over how ignorant the fans in Houston can be at times. When Geoff Geary gave up a homer in the eighth inning last night, I was not pleased about it, but the fans booed the umpires, though the ball was clearly over the yellow line in left center and none of the Astros players were disputing the call.

While I am ranting about that nonsense, I get so irritated at the fans in Houston for doing the wave--so outdated, but to really demonstrate their ignorance of the game, they start the wave when the opponent is at bat! Makes me want to gag!


Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: